DOG HARNESS | Vintage Gingham | Neck Adjustable Dog Harness
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $130
View all matching items, including dog collars, dog leads, front clip harnesses, car seat covers, bandanas and cat collars here: Matching Items
Weights are approximate ONLY and should not be used as an exact Indicator of size
EXTRA SMALL (XS)
This is a TINY harness.
• NECK SIZE: 19cm to 24cm
• CHEST SIZE 30cm to 40cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 1.5kg to 3kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with a Puppy Collar
• Neck: 23cm-31cm
• Chest: 36cm-48cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 3kg to 5.5kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with an S Collar
• NECK SIZE: 26cm to 36cm
• CHEST SIZE: 44cm to 58cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 5.5kg to 8.5kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with a Small/Medium Collar
• NECK SIZE: 37cm to 48cm
• CHEST SIZE: 51cm to 74cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 8.5kg to 12kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with a Medium Collar
• NECK SIZE: 42cm-60cm
• CHEST SIZE: 62cm-97cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 12kg to 18kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with a Medium Collar
• Example breeds: Small border collie, tollers, large frenchie
• Whilst these measurements will fit labradors / amstaffs etc, please consider a H-Harness as these harnesses may not be long enough for larger breeds and are not designed for these dogs.
- Always allow 1-2cm difference in sizing.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can use a piece of string or floss, measure your dogs' neck and the widest part of their chest. Then measure the string against a ruler or flat tape measure
- If your dog's head is wider than his or her chest, be sure to measure the circumference of their head.
See image in photos for how to measure
The Dizzy Dog Collar Co "Vintage Gingham" Neoprene Dog Harness
The perfect blend of neutral cream, tan and muted colours in a gingham pattern.
This listing is for 1 x Dog Harness
Designed in Australia - the original neck adjustable harness
- Made from a quick-drying, neoprene with an inner mesh for airflow & breathable comfort
- Comfortable padded chest support
- Large adjustable neck and chest range
- Back & Front D ring
- Machine washable
- Not recommended for very strong pullers
- Adjustable neck and chest means you can fit the harness snug to allow for no gaping
Neck Adjustable Harnesses are not the most suitable choice for very strong pullers. Consider a H-Harness or NO Pull Harness
- Perfect Small Dog Harness, and Medium Dog Harness.
How to care for your dog harness
- Warm Machine Wash up to 30 degrees Celsius
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- 100% breathable polyester
Australia: $8.50 Flat Rate Shipping or Free domestic shipping on orders over $130.
New Zealand: $15.75 Flat Rate Shipping, express option available
International Shipping from $15.75AUD
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns on this item for a credit note of product value, or exchange for an item of same price. Return to
Dizzy Dog Collars
PO Box 3036
DARRA QLD 4076
And we will send you a credit note to get the needed size/item (or you may include a pre-paid bag and and note for the needed size and we will send it right out- provided the item/size is in stock).
Item must be in new, unworn condition, but we do not require the original packaging. Please ensure a padded or tough bag, or box is used to return this item to avoid breakages.
Since its inception, Dizzy Dog Collars have been the best place for pet accessories. Our goal has been to continue to make our company stand out among the other brands.
At Dizzy Dog Collars, our goal from the very start was to create a community rooted in family. We consider dogs a part of our family, and for this reason, we set out to create a lifestyle brand based on a shared love of our favourite pets. Because ultimately, we’re grateful to the dogs in our lives. They inspire us to keep active, to live healthfully and happily, all while enjoying the world around us.
With our pet-friendly products, we can continue exploring the great outdoors with our four-legged friends by our side.Searching for something unique but practical for your dog? Look no further than the Dizzy Dog Collars “Vintage Gingham” Neoprene Neck-Adjustable Harness.
This harness is designed to be functional and show off your pet’s vibrant personality. It is perfect for small and medium-sized dogs, durable for everyday use, and an ideal way to embark on an adventure. The beautiful pattern is just an added bonus.
- Created for style and comfort (with a neoprene outer layer and mesh on the inside).
- Highly-adjustable neck and chest area to help your dog move freely and securely.
- Fast drying abilities and a welded D-ring for easy leash attachment.
When it comes to stylish harnesses, there are no better options than this one. The distinct design brings a splash of colour that is bound to make your dog stand out.