No Pull, Step In Harness | Suitable for XS to Medium Dogs and Cats | Blue Marble
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $150
View all matching items, including dog collars, dog leads, front clip harnesses, head collars, bandanas and cat collars here: Matching Items
Fetch yourself a great deal with our bundle and save option.
- Step in Style: This no pull dog harness has 2 buckles on the stomach straps and 1 more lockable buckle on neckline for an easy step in style harness. No need to slip over yours dog's head and adjust the straps every time.
- Helps reduce pulling: Our front & back lead dog harness has three heavy duty metal leash attachment points with reinforced webbing(2 on the back, one on the front). The front D-Ring can be used to for discourage pulling and the back for normal walks, or for car attachments.
- The inside is a soft padded mesh.
- Reflective edging will make it easy to spot your dog.
- Padded & comfortable neoprene handle. This handle has been ergonomically positioned to make it easy to grab your dog quickly.
Just like your pup, our Sherbet Gingham design is all things cute and sweet! Featuring a combination of soft and beautiful pastel colours in a gingham checked pattern.
IMPORTANT: The Large and XL sizes are made with long chests to accommodate broad chested dogs. If your dog is inside the measurements for two sizes, it is best to size down (eg, if your dogs chest is 67cm, medium is the likely better fit). This harness is long in the chest to avoid rubbing on the elbows, if you size up the chest may be too long.
When fitting the harness - fit it to the chest first , then the neck. The neck part of the harness should sit low near the shoulders, not close to where the collar sits. Harness should fit relatively flush when standing or in a straight sit, looseness on the chest piece is acceptable on bending/turning.
|SIZE||NECK (CM)||CHEST (CM)|
- Always allow 1-2cm difference in sizing.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can use a piece of string or floss, measure your dog's neck and the widest part of their chest. Then measure the string against a ruler or flat tape measure.
- If your dog's head is wider than his or her chest, be sure to measure the circumference of their head.
- Allow for 1-2 fingers room for your dogs comfort .
See image in photos for how to measure
The Dizzy Dog Collar Co "Blue Marble" heavy-duty dog harness
Love an all-matching set? Click here to find matching items, or alternatively try a fun mix-and-match!
Long walks are just better with a dog by your side! But does it feel more like your furry friend is walking you? You may be in need of a heavy-duty no-pull harness to help you enjoy a more comfortable walking experience with your enthusiastic pal. We have a range of stand-out prints so you’ll have no trouble finding one to match your pup’s energy and style.
They’re made from strong, durable Oxford fabric, with an inner mesh for airflow and breathable comfort. This is a step-in style which means there is no need to put the harness over your pup’s head or adjust the straps each time. It features two buckles on the stomach straps and another lockable buckle on the neckline. The adjustable neck and chest means you can fit the harness snugly with no gaping.
The no-pull harness can help to reduce pulling due to multiple D-ring placements on the front and back of the harness. The front D-ring can be used to discourage pulling by directing your dog away from whatever they are pulling towards. You can use the back attachment for securing your dog in the car, or for normal walking.
Last but not least, one of our favourite features is the padded neoprene handle, ergonomically positioned to make it easy if you need to grab your dog in a hurry.
Our heavy-duty no-pull harness is machine washable which means even the most adventurous of pups can have a beautiful clean harness.
- Strong heavy-duty Oxford fabric.
- Comfortably padded chest support.
- Large adjustable neck and chest range.
- 2 x back D-ring and 1 x front D-ring placements.
- Hassle-free step-in style - no need to go over the head.
- Padded handle making it easy to grab your dog in a hurry.
- Reflective edging will make it easy to spot your dog.
Choosing your harness style
If your larger fur kid’s love language is walking you at top speed, this is the harness for them! Our heavy-duty no-pull harness helps to make nice walks with strong pullers paw-ssible.
If you have a smaller dog who pulls, our No-Pull Step-In Harness for Dogs and Cats is a better and lighter fit for smaller dogs (and cats) while still offering the extra strength and durability of the no-pull. If your dog is not a puller, consider our Neck Adjustable Harness or H-Harness styles.
Scattered veining patterns in stunning and dramatic deep blue. Our Blue Marble pattern is beautiful for all occasions and especially pops near the ocean.
We accept returns on full priced items for a credit note of product value, or exchange for an item of same price. Return to:
Dizzy Dog Collars
PO Box 3036
DARRA QLD 4076
We will send you a credit note to get the needed size/item (or you can include a prepaid bag and a note for the needed size and we will send it right out, provided the item/size is in stock).
The item must be in new and unworn condition. We do not require the original packaging. Please ensure a padded/tough bag or box is used to return this item to avoid breakages.
At this stage, we are unable to take returns on items in the following categories “sale” ”warehouse clearance”, or items labeled “final sale”.