Zippy Paws BURROW - Gnomes in Mushroom
Click HERE for search
Give your dog a “fungi” (fun guy) to play with for all-day entertainment with the ZippyPaws Holiday Burrow: Gnomes in Mushroom!
Let your dog hang out with their “gnomies” all the time with this fun and interactive dog toy! The Gnomes in Mushroom Holiday Burrow comes with a mushroom-shaped “burrow” toy and 3 squeaky and friendly gnomes your dog will love having as playmates. All you need to do is hide the gnomes inside the mushroom and let your dog rescue his new friends! It’s a beginner-friendly hide-and-seek dog puzzle game to entertain and mentally stimulate your pet.
Each plush gnome contains one small round squeaker to entice your dog and engage in the Burrow or use separately as miniature squeaky dog toys for multiple dogs! You can also use different ZippyPaws Miniz toys with the Mushroom Burrow, or you can use the gnomes with other holiday-themed ZippyPaws Burrows, available here at Lucky Pet Supplies.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common factors and reasons for this instinctive action. Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or ducked under your covers. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Holiday-themed interactive burrowing dog toy with a Mushroom “Burrow” and Gnomes!
- Can help your dog relieve any stress or anxiety that may be causing any burrowing or digging acts
- Keeps your dog entertained and doubles as a fun, mentally challenging hide-and-seek puzzle
- 1 small round squeaker in each stuffed gnome toy to engage your dog in playtime
- Gnomes can be used separately as a fun, miniature squeaky dog toy
- Gnomes can be used with other ZippyPaws Burrows and mushroom burrow can be used with other mini squeaky toys to switch things up!
- Great holiday or just-because present for your pet
1 Mushroom Burrow
3 Small Squeaky Gnomes
Dimensions: 18cm x 16.5cm x 16.5cm
Make the holidays extra special for your dog with the ZippyPaws Gnomes in Mushroom Holiday Burrow!