Zippy Burrow - Donutz Box Interactive Toy
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Indulge your dog’s sweet tooth for fun with the ZippyPaws Zippy Burrow™ Donutz Box Burrowing Plush Squeaky Dog Toy Set!
Make playtime a treat for your dog with the ZippyPaws Zippy Burrow™ Donutz Box! This interactive hide-and-seek dog toy provides an outlet for your dog to release their burrowing and digging instincts and challenges their mind for long-lasting entertainment. Featuring a fun donut box shaped Zippy Burrow and 3 plush and squeaky Miniz Donutz toys, this puzzle toy for dogs encourages your pet to retrieve the Miniz hiding inside the Burrow, which gives your dog an exciting challenge and a satisfying reward. Each Miniz has one round squeaker inside to keep your dog’s attention and enhance their playtime. The lid of the Donutz Box covers the opening, making it even more challenging for your pet to find the toys. If you have other Burrow toy sets, you can interchange the Miniz or even use dry dog food or treats to make the game more mentally stimulating.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or duck under your covers. The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common reasons for this instinctive action. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Interactive hide-and-seek dog toy set featuring a Donutz Shop Box Burrow and 3 Miniz Donutz!
- One opening in the Burrow to hide toys inside for your dog to “burrow” and find
- Lid on Donutz Box helps conceal the opening and makes it more challenging for your dog
- Each Miniz includes one round squeaker inside to keep your dog interested in the toy
- Challenges your dog’s mind for more satisfying and exciting entertainment
- Can be used with other Burrow Miniz or dry dog food/treats for variety
- Soft and plush material that provides gentle play and bedtime snuggles for your pet
- Great for all dogs to enjoy!
*Note: Squeaky toys may be too small for large dogs. Please supervise play to ensure your dog’s safety.
Set Includes: Donutz Shop Box Burrow, 3 Miniz Donutz (Blue, Pink, Brown)
Burrow Dimensions: Approx. 16.5cm x 15cm x 10cm
Keep your dog entertained and challenge their mind with the ZippyPaws Zippy Burrow™ Donutz Box!