Plush Burrow Interactive Dog Toy - Fun Zone Bones- Fringe Studio
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Let your dog enjoy bone-ifide fun with the Fringe Studio Fun Zone Bones Plush Puzzle Dog Toy Set!
Make plush toys extra fun for your dog with the Fringe Studio Fun Zone Bones! This dog toy set doubles as a hide-and-seek/burrowing puzzle for pets as well, giving your dog more challenging and mentally stimulating playtime to keep them entertained for hours. This plush dog toy set includes two plush and squeaky “Frosted” Bones and a plush “bag” where you hide the bones inside for your pet to find. You can also use other toys inside the bag or add treats to entice your dog to play. The Frosted Bones can also be used separately for fetch and catch with your pet! With hide-and-seek toys like the Fun Zone Bones, your dog can satisfy their burrowing needs and have more satisfying playtime.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or duck under your covers. The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common reasons for this instinctive action. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Colourful and playful hide-and-seek puzzle game and plush toy set for dogs
- Features a Barker’s Fun Zone Frosted Bones “Bag” to hide bones inside for your dog to find!
- Comes with two plush and squeaky bone toys that can be used separately or with the bag
- Great for burrowing play or to enhance your dog’s playtime with challenging excitement
- Helps keep your dog entertained and stay occupied - can also be used with dry dog treats!
- Ideal for small to medium-sized dogs
Set Includes: Barker’s Fun Zone Frosted Bones “Bag” & 2 Squeaky Plush Frosted Bones
Make your dog’s playtime extra exciting with the Fringe Studio Fun Zone Bones Plush Puzzle Dog Toy Set!