Plush Burrow Interactive Dog Toy - Branch Out - Fringe Studio
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Make your dog’s playtime extra special and exciting with the Fringe Studio Branch Out Plush Hide-And-Seek Puzzle Dog Toy Set!
Sharpen your dog’s mind and instincts with a hide-and-seek plush puzzle toy set like the Fringe Studio Branch Out! Featuring a large hideaway log with two openings and a bundle of adorable woodland critters, this plush dog toy set encourages your dog to burrow and find the toys hidden inside the log, giving them a more challenging and mentally stimulating toy that keeps them entertained for hours. You can even use other plush toys or your dog’s favourite treats inside the log for more versatile play. The included plush toys (squirrel, bunny, skunk, and owl) are soft and squeaky and can be played with separately or as cuddle buddies for your pet.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or duck under your covers. The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common reasons for this instinctive action. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing
- Plush puzzle game toy set for dogs featuring a hide-and-seek branch with a group of adorable and squeaky woodland critters!
- Encourages burrowing and digging instincts and helps keep your dog entertained for hours
- Elevates playtime for your pet and provides more challenging fun for your dog to enjoy
- Log has two holes to hide toys inside and make it more exciting for your pet
- Plush toys each have a squeaker to keep your dog engaged with the puzzle game
- Can be used with other plush toys or your dog’s favourite treats for versatile play
- Ideal for small to medium-sized dogs
Set Includes: Hide-And-Seek Branch & 4 Squeaky Plush Woodland Friends (Squirrel, Skunk, Owl, Bunny)
Give your dog plenty of entertainment with the Fringe Studio Branch Out Plush Hide-And-Seek Puzzle Dog Toy Set!