Holiday Burrow - Naughty or Nice Stocking by Zippy Paws
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Click HERE for search
Let your dog decide if they’ve been naughty or nice this year with the ZippyPaws Holiday Stocking Burrow!!
Santa won’t be checking his list this year when your dog can choose their own naughty-or-nice status with the ZippyPaws Naughty or Nice Stocking Holiday Burrow! This hide-and-seek puzzle toy for dogs features a Burrow shaped like a holiday stocking and comes with 3 miniature squeaky bones (with Naughty, Nice, and Woof written on them) that you hide inside the stocking.
Your dog will “burrow” their snout inside the holes and retrieve all ornaments! Then you can place them inside the tree again and again for never-ending fun. The burrowing action helps relieve any stress or anxiety your dog may have and the Burrow provides plenty of entertainment and mental stimulation as well.
Each miniature bone contains one small round squeaker to entice your dog and help them engage with the Burrow. The squeaky and festive bones and holiday stocking Burrow are interchangeable and can be used with other Holiday-themed ZippyPaws Burrows or Miniz Squeaky Toys.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common factors and reasons for this instinctive action. Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or ducked under your covers. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Holiday-themed interactive hide-and-seek burrowing dog toy designed to look like a holiday stocking and comes with 3 miniature squeaky and colourful bones!
- Bones have “Naughty,” “Nice,” and “Woof” embroidered on the front and made with holiday-esque colours
- Can help your dog relieve any stress or anxiety that may be causing any burrowing or digging acts
- Keeps your dog entertained and doubles as a fun, mentally challenging hide-and-seek puzzle
- 1 small round squeaker in each plush bone to entice your dog to play
- Bones can be used separately as a fun, miniature squeaky dog toy – great for a multi-pet family!
- Bones can be used with other Holiday ZippyPaws Burrows or Holiday Stocking Burrow can be used with other Holiday Miniature Squeaky Toys!
1 Holiday Stocking Burrow
3 Squeaky Miniz Bones
Burrow Dimensions: Approximately 28cm x 22cm x 9cm
Make the holidays extra fun for your dog with the Naughty or Nice Stocking Holiday Burrow!