Zippy Paws Zippy Burrow Squeaker Dog Toy - 3 Pearls in Oyster
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Click HERE for search
Make the Zippy Burrow Pearls in Oyster a part of your dog’s toy collection for endless hours of fun!
The ZippyPaws Zippy Burrow Pearls in Oyster hide-and-seek puzzle game for dogs features a lovely oyster plush Burrow and comes with three small squeaky pearls that you hide inside the oyster for your dog to find and dig out. Each pearl has one squeaker inside to add to the fun and encourage your pet to play. You can also use the pearls separately or with another Zippy Burrow for variety, and other Zippy Burrow miniature toys can be used with the Oyster Burrow, which you can find here at Lucky Pet. Mentally stimulating and challenging, this Pearls in Oyster burrowing dog toy keeps your dog’s mind sharp and helps prevent boredom.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common factors and reasons for this instinctive action. Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or ducked under your covers. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Plush hide-and-seek dog toy game featuring a pink oyster and 3 mini squeaky pearls!
- Each pearl has one small round squeaker hidden inside - can be used separately or with any other Burrow
- From ZippyPaws’ 2020 Series: The Storybook Ocean Collection
- Soft and cuddly material for gentle play all day long
- Keeps your dog busy and helps their mind stay sharp - no more boredom!
- Ideal for dogs of all ages
*Note: Pearls may be too small for large dogs. Please supervise play to ensure your dog’s safety.
Set Includes: 1 Oyster Burrow, 3 Small Squeaky Pearls
Burrow Dimensions: Approx. 17.8cm x 17.8cm x 10.2cm
Help your dog fight boredom with the Zippy Burrow Pearls in Oyster!