Zippy Paws Interactive Dog Toy - Christmas Tree Holiday Burrow
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $130
Make the holidays “tree”mendous for your dog with the ZippyPaws Holiday Christmas Tree and Ornaments Burrow!
The pawlidays just got better! Combat boredom and ease your dog’s anxiety with this interactive burrowing toy. This hide-and-seek puzzle toy for dogs features a Burrow shaped like a Christmas tree and comes with 3 miniature squeaky ornaments that you hide inside the tree. Your dog will “burrow” their snout inside the holes and retrieve all ornaments! Then you can place them inside the tree again and again for never-ending fun. This Christmas Tree dog toy is both entertaining and mentally challenging for dogs to enjoy.
Each ornament contains one small round squeaker to entice your dog and help them engage with the Burrow. The squeaky and decorative ornaments and Christmas Tree Burrow are interchangeable and can be used with other Holiday-themed ZippyPaws Burrows or Miniz Squeaky Toys.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common factors and reasons for this instinctive action. Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or ducked under your covers. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Holiday-themed interactive hide-and-seek burrowing dog toy designed to look like a Christmas tree and comes with 3 miniature squeaky and decorative ornaments!
- Can help your dog relieve any stress or anxiety that may be causing any burrowing or digging acts
- Keeps your dog entertained and doubles as a fun, mentally challenging hide-and-seek puzzle
- 1 small round squeaker in each plush ornament to entice your dog to play
- Ornaments can be used separately as a fun, miniature squeaky dog toy – great for a multi-pet family!
- Ornaments can be used with other Holiday ZippyPaws Burrows or Christmas Tree Burrow can be used with other Holiday Miniature Squeaky Toys!
1 Christmas Tree Burrow
3 Squeaky Miniz Ornaments
Burrow Dimensions: 38cm x 20cm x 15cm
Light up your dog’s playtime with the Christmas Tree ZippyPaws Burrow Toy!