Zippy Paws Holiday Burrow Dog Toy - Christmas Donutz Box + 3 Squeaker Toys
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $130
Make your dog’s howlidays extra a-glaze-ing with the ZippyPaws Holiday Burrow Donutz Box Hide-And-Seek Plush Toy Puzzle Set!
Santa Paws has a special delivery for your dog, and it’s the ZippyPaws Holiday Burrow Donutz Box! Sweeten up the holidays for your pet with this fun and festive hide-and-seek puzzle game for dogs. This holiday edition of ZippyPaws Donutz Box Burrow features a red-and-white striped ZippyPaws Eatery box (Burrow) and 3 Miniz Sprinkled Donutz in various holiday colours. Each Donutz has one round squeaker inside to add to the fun. These Burrows are specially designed to keep your dog occupied and entertained and help keep their mind sharp. Simply hide the plush and squeaky Miniz inside the Donutz Box and let your dog treat themselves to a whole box of donuts! Repeat as many times as your dog wants for never-ending merry play!
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or duck under your covers. The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common reasons for this instinctive action. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Holiday-themed hide-and-seek plush dog toy set featuring a Donutz Box and 3 Miniz Donutz!
- Interactive dog puzzle toy that helps engage your dog in healthy mental stimulation and long-lasting, satisfying entertainment
- Holiday Donutz Box features one opening under lid to hide Miniz Donutz inside
- Each Holiday Miniz Donutz comes in a different colour and includes one round squeaker inside
- Miniz and Burrow are interchangeable with other ZippyPaws Holiday Burrows and toys
- Miniz can be used separately - especially for multi-pet homes!
- Soft and plush material that provides gentle play for your pet
- Great for all dogs to enjoy!
Dog Toy Set Includes: 1 Holiday Donutz Burrow, 3 Holiday Miniz Donutz
*Note: Squeaky toys may be too small for large dogs. Please supervise play to ensure your dog’s safety.
Burrow Size: Approx. 23cm x 15cm x 12.5cm
Bring howl-iday cheer and sprinkles to your dog’s playtime with the ZippyPaws Holiday Burrow Donutz Box Hide-And-Seek Dog Toy Set!