Plush Burrow Interactive Dog Toy - Waggin’ Tails Trail Mix - Fringe Studio
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $130
Give your dog a toy they’ll go “nuts” about with the Fringe Studio Waggin’ Tails Trail Mix Plush Puzzle Dog Toy Set!
Level up your dog’s playtime with a challenging and fun puzzle game like the Fringe Studio Waggin’ Tails Trail Mix Plush Puzzle Dog Toy Set! This hide-and-seek plush puzzle features a trail mix “bag” with two squeaky plush nuts (a peanut and an almond) that you can hide inside the bag for your dog to find. You can use other toys with the trail mix bag or use the nuts separately for other activities with your pet. To entice your dog to play with the Waggin’ Tails Trail Mix Set, you can sneak in a few pieces of their favourite dog treats inside the bag and get your pet to dig them out! Great to use to help enhance playtime for your dog, this burrowing/hide-and-seek puzzle game provides plenty of entertainment.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or duck under your covers. The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common reasons for this instinctive action. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Hide-and-seek plush dog toy set featuring Trail Mix “Bag” & squeaky nuts!
- Empty plush Trail Mix “bag” to hide nuts inside for your dog to find
- Peanut and almond nuts include a squeaker to entice your dog to play
- Plush toys can be used separately and other toys or treats can be used with the bag
- Can help provide more challenging and exciting entertainment for bored dogs
- Ideal for small to medium-sized dogs
Set Includes: Waggin’ Tails Trail Mix “Bag” & 2 Squeaky and Plush Nuts (Almond and Peanut)
Keep your dog’s mind sharp and their playtime extra exciting with the Fringe Studio Waggin’ Tails Trail Mix Plush Puzzle Dog Toy Set!