DOG HARNESS | Red Gingham | Neck Adjustable Dog Harness
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $130
Matching Items & Sizing
View all matching items here: Matching Items
Weights are approximate ONLY and should not be used as an exact Indicator of size
EXTRA SMALL/SMALL (XS/S)
• NECK SIZE: 19cm to 24cm
• CHEST SIZE 30cm to 40cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 1.5kg to 3kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with a Puppy Collar
• Neck: 23cm-31cm
• Chest: 36cm-48cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 3kg to 5.5kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with an S Collar
• NECK SIZE: 26cm to 36cm
• CHEST SIZE: 44cm to 58cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 5.5kg to 8.5kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with a Small/Medium Collar
• NECK SIZE: 37cm to 48cm
• CHEST SIZE: 51cm to 74cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 8.5kg to 12kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with a Medium Collar
• NECK SIZE: 42cm-60cm
• CHEST SIZE: 62cm-97cm
• APPROX. WEIGHT 12kg to 18kg (approx. ONLY)
• Usually paired with a Medium or Large Collar
- Always allow 1-2cm difference in sizing.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure, you can use a piece of string or floss, measure your dogs' neck and the widest part of their chest. Then measure the string against a ruler or flat tape measure
- If your dog's head is wider than his or her chest, be sure to measure the circumference of their head.
See image in photos for how to measure
Love an all-matching set? Click here to find matching items, or alternatively try a fun mix-and-match!
When looking for a harness for our furry besties, we’re looking for comfort, quality, practicality, and a stylish design. We want our fur babies to look cute and feel comfortable from the tips of their boopable snoots all the way down to their pawsitively precious toe beans.
Look no further, our neck adjustable dog harnesses are all of those things plus with our range of stand-out prints, you’ll have no trouble finding one to suit your pup’s style. To top it off, our harnesses are designed right here in Australia.
Made from quick-drying neoprene, they have an inner mesh that allows for airflow and breathable comfort. They feature comfortably padded chest support, with a large adjustable neck and chest range. This means you can fit your dog’s harness snugly with no gaping.
The dual back and front D-ring placements mean you can choose between clipping your lead onto the front or back of your harness. Using the front attachment can help to redirect your dog's attention to you, and can discourage pulling. The front attachment can be a great tool when training your pup to walk on a leash. You can use the back attachment for securing your dog in the car, or for a balanced walk.
Our neck adjustable harnesses are machine washable which means they are easy to keep looking beautiful and clean.
- Quick-drying neoprene.
- Inner mesh that allows for airflow and breathable comfort.
- Adjustable at neck and chest.
- Front and back D-ring placements for convenient latching and fastening.
Choosing your harness style
The neck adjustable harness is a great small and medium dog harness. Your pup is guaranteed to be best dressed whether you’re heading out for walkies, puppercinos at the local dog-friendly cafe, or to a doggo birthday paw-ty!
Is your dog an enthusiastic walker? Neck adjustable harnesses are not recommended for very strong pullers. If you have a strong puller or a larger dog, you might be barking up the wrong tree - consider a Dizzy Dog Collars H-harness or heavy-duty no-pull harness.
Materials & Care
How to care for your dog harness
- Warm Machine Wash up to 30 degrees Celsius
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- 100% breathable neoprene polyester
Shipping & Returns
Australia: $8.50 Flat Rate Shipping or Free domestic shipping on orders over $130.
New Zealand: $15.75 Flat Rate Shipping, express option available
International Shipping from $15.75AUD
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns on this item for a credit note of product value, or exchange for an item of same price. Return to
Dizzy Dog Collars
PO Box 3036
DARRA QLD 4076
And we will send you a credit note to get the needed size/item (or you may include a pre-paid bag and and note for the needed size and we will send it right out- provided the item/size is in stock).
Item must be in new, unworn condition, but we do not require the original packaging. Please ensure a padded or tough bag, or box is used to return this item to avoid breakages.
More Information about this product
Since its inception, Dizzy Dog Collars have been the best place for pet accessories. Our goal has been to continue to make our company stand out among the other brands.
At Dizzy Dog Collars, our goal from the very start was to create a community rooted in family. We consider dogs a part of our family, and for this reason, we set out to create a lifestyle brand based on a shared love of our favourite pets. Because ultimately, we’re grateful to the dogs in our lives. They inspire us to keep active, to live healthfully and happily, all while enjoying the world around us.
With our pet-friendly products, we can continue exploring the great outdoors with our four-legged friends by our side.Searching for something unique but practical for your dog? Look no further than the Dizzy Dog Collars “Pastel Gingham” Neoprene Neck-Adjustable Harness.
This harness is designed to be functional and show off your pet’s vibrant personality. It is perfect for small and medium-sized dogs, durable for everyday use, and an ideal way to embark on an adventure. The beautiful pattern is just an added bonus.
- Created for style and comfort (with a neoprene outer layer and mesh on the inside).
- Highly-adjustable neck and chest area to help your dog move freely and securely.
- Fast drying abilities and a welded D-ring for easy leash attachment.
When it comes to stylish harnesses, there are no better options than this one. The distinct design brings a splash of colour that is bound to make your dog stand out.