ZIPPY BURROW - Lunchbox with Apples
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Click HERE for search
School your dog in fun with the ZippyPaws Zippy Burrow Lunchbox!
Let your dog burrow the day away with the Zippy Burrow Lunchbox! This fun set of plush and squeaky dog toys features a Zippy Burrow shaped like a school lunch box designed with two openings to stuff one or all of the 3 included squeaky apples inside the Burrow for your dog to find and extract. This hide-and-seek burrow dog toy helps keep your dog entertained and allows them to satisfy their burrowing instincts. Each apple includes 1 squeaker inside and can be used without the Lunchbox Burrow.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common factors and reasons for this instinctive action. Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or ducked under your covers. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing
- Interactive and fun Lunchbox Burrow with 3 squeaky and adorable apples!
- Designed to satisfy your dog’s need to burrow and dig and relieve stress
- Hide-and-seek dog puzzle toy featuring openings in burrow to stuff apples inside
- Each apple is squeaky and can be used separately for a fun tossing or light chewing toy
- Helps improve your dog’s cognitive and problem-solving skills
- Great toy to keep your dog’s mind sharp and help combat boredom
Burrow Dimensions: 17.8cm x 15cm x 9cm
1 Lunchbox Burrow
3 squeaky apples
Give your dog the ZippyPaws Zippy Burrow Lunchbox for endless hide-and-seek fun!